Car & Van Air Conditioning Re-Gas in Milton Keynes
Vehicle Heroes offers competitive fixed price air conditioning re-gas services in Milton Keynes for cars and vans.
When to Get an Air Conditioning System Re-Gas
Vehicles lose refrigerant every year and to keep it running at optimal efficiency it is recommended it has a re-gas every 2 years as a minimum.
If your air con system is producing warm air, this is a big warning that your system needs urgent attention and could cost you more if you ignore it, as the system is working harder to power the air con which can result in damage.
Unpleasant smells coming from air vents also suggests that your air con needs some attention.
Benefits of an Optimal Air Conditioning System
- Keeps you cool in summer
- Removes excess moisture and de-mists your vehicle when it’s wet outside or in winter
- Filters harmful elements including harmful dust, other vehicle emissions, pollen, various fungal spores
- Reduces your fuel consumption by having less strain on the engine
Effects of a Poor Air Conditioning System
It’s important your air-con system doesn’t become blocked or have a harmful build-up of mould and bacteria. This can lead to…
- Musty odours in your vehicle
- People suffering from asthma and allergies are especially at risk, so it’s important to ensure the pollen filter is kept clear
- Risk of infection to you – throat, flu-like infections and car like sickness