Hero Standard Car & Van Servicing in Milton Keynes
Friendly, Quick, Honest and Convenient Garage Service in Milton Keynes for all Cars and Vans at a Competitive Price. A garage service will keep your vehicle safe, ensure it keeps running correctly, increase reliability, increase fuel economy and help maximise the resale value of your vehicle.
FREE CUSTOMER DROP OFF & PICK UP AVAILABLE ON ALL INTERIM, FULL & MAJOR SERVICES
Book a Service to Enter the Monthly Draw for a Free Service!!
All prices include parts, labour and VAT
ADD A MOT TO A SERVICE FOR £15!
(Excludes Black Panther Oil & Filter Service)
Please note prices shown include 5 Litres of oil, if additional oil is required, charged at £6 per litre inc vat. Speciality/synthetic oils carry a £29 (inc vat) supplement if required.
We may very occasionally have to make an additional charge for some premium vehicles if parts are considerably more expensive but will always advise you in advance and there will still be massive savings on main dealer prices.
Book online, call, text, email or send a spaceship, we don’t mind!
How Heroes do Servicing in Milton Keynes
- Free Customer Drop Off & Collection For any service/repair over £95, we can drop you off at work, home or wherever you need and pick you up again after. Applies to within 5 miles approx of the garage.
- A Warm Welcome – family run garage, friendly and “genuine” honest people who will treat you like family (but always with respect!) and take the time to understand your needs
- Massive Savings on Main Dealer Prices with Your Warranty Maintained – under EU regulations you no longer need to take your vehicle to a main dealer to maintain its warranty, so we can offer you massive savings over main dealer prices. Just let us know in advance if you need to maintain any manufacturer’s warranty so we can make sure the appropriate service and parts are supplied - different pricing may apply.
- All Makes & Models – our highly trained technicians can service any vehicle
- State-of-the-art Diagnostic Equipment to help track any fault and our diagnostic system allows us to service your vehicle like a main dealer
- High Grade Oils used on all servicing
- Honesty and Integrity – we’re on a mission to NEVER take advantage of customers with a lack of vehicle knowledge, everyone here knows to treat customers like we would like our own family or ourselves to be treated, we want your business for life
- Service Book Always Stamped – to help maintain your warranty and maximise your resale value
- Photographic Evidence – we’ll happily give you photographic or video evidence of any faults and always show you the old parts replaced
- Get Fixed Prices in Advance – We put prices on our website and always try to give a price for repairs. If it’s not possible because investigation is required or there is potential for further issues, we can give a price for each stage of investigation or repair so you don't get a surprise bill.
- Servicing While You Wait – if you wish we have a relaxing customer waiting area with complimentary hot drinks and biscuits, free WI-FI, retro arcade machine for kids and adults, television, magazines and customer toilets
All prices include parts, labour and VAT
ADD A MOT TO ANY SERVICE FOR £15!
*Please note prices shown include 5 Litres of oil, if additional oil is required, charged at £6 (inc vat) per litre. Speciality/synthetic oils carry a £29 (inc vat) supplement if required.
Some premium cars where parts are more expensive have a slightly higher charge but we will always advise you in advance.
All services are backed up by our unique 100% No Quibble Take-it-to Superman Money Back Guarantee with all services carrying a 12 month or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) guarantee on labour and parts.
Recommended Service Frequency
This can vary by make, model, age and mileage but we generally recommend your vehicle has…
- an interim service every 6000 miles or 6 months (whichever is sooner) especially if you use it for lots of short journeys in and around town
- full service every 12,000 miles or every year, whichever comes sooner
- major service every 24,000 miles or 2 years, whichever is sooner
Manufacture scheduled servicing can be quoted on request. We just need your vehicle registration number and last service details.